Saturday, March 31, 2007

El autobus

CATA

Any Michigander would agree that in Michigan we get a little over-excited when springs hits. After months and months of bone chilling cold we are SO ready to roll up our jeans and sit on patios, porches or in the lawn. I am not blaming anyone, there is nothing better than a good book on a nice sunny day, but that is besides the point.

Typically, the temperature shoots back down from 60deg to 30deg (back and forth. . . ) and we are surprisingly slow to put the jacket and the scarf back on. Maybe, we are just in denial and don't want to revert back to the winter routine. I am not much of an outlier and usually lock away the jacket after the first day warm day. Last week, I biked to class in just a t-shirt and had to get a ride back to my apartment, only to wake up the next morning with no bike to go to school. I had two options; drive to work or try out the public transportation system. So, I grabbed a 2 quaters and hopped on the Capital Area Transportation Authority (cata) bus. Usually, I whip [imagine a swoooosh sound effect] by these busses on my bike, waving at people scrunched inside like sardines in a can but on this this day I was the analogous sardine. I hate to admit but it was fun to relax and take in the scenery.

PS. dont tell my bike . . . she might get angry w/ me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

alidkhay updatehay!!

Khalid said...

hahahha

Sitemeter