Saturday, January 08, 2005

ere we, ere we, ere we freakin' go

It seems that most things are much harder to start than to keep up. That first step in a direction seems the heaviest. I have thought about this new world of blogging for a while and I had so many things I could write about but the most challenging part of it all was this first entry. So, unfortunately I have to lower the bar and jot down what you are reading so that i can get on with some real hard core blogging.

peace and lots o' love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Khalid thinks that this entry is "lowering the bar" but I think its great. See, not only do I hardly ever start something new, if I do, I rarely keep it up for much more than a few weeks. Khalid on the other hand has this talent, gift if you will, for... well... I think this quote describes him perfectly,

"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both."

-James A. Michener

Yea... that is totally Khalid

Sitemeter