Friday, April 29, 2005

Out on my own


P1010424
Originally uploaded by pomgernate.

Exam week is just around the corner and the library is at capacity. Too bad this many people don't study all through the year, I could definitely use some company on the fourth floor during the semester. Most people seem pretty stressed out and the number of random people smiling at me has decreased. Today, I was thinking about all the things that I have to do this next week and this summer. I was trying to get my mental "to do list" updated and I thought about how different people around the world stress about different things. Here I am loosing sleep over the exams next week, but other people around the world maybe we loosing sleep over how they are going to survive the next day.

Spartans Taking Action Now: Darfur (STAND), has been selected as one of the three finalist to receive a $10K grant to promote awareness about the Darfur (Sudan) genocide.
Please visit MTV U and vote for Swarthmore college, Duke Univ., or Georgetown University for the $40K grant and for the $10K grant I urge you to vote for MSU.

Q & A Darfur Conflict

No comments:

Sitemeter